Wednesday 30 October 2013

Treacherous Tea Time in Fort Langley

Seriously creepy teapot.

Well one of the seasonal activities I did this year was get a group of girlfriends to go to Treacherous Tea Time at The Little White House & Co. in Fort Langley. For those who don't know where Fort Langley is, it's a picturesque small town within the township of Langley that also has a national historic site where you can learn about the history of the fort and the fur trading industry.

The town even has it's own graveyard.
Now the building that the Treacherous Tea Time was in was apparently the most haunted building in Fort Langley. And I'm sure you're all wondering what exactly a Treacherous Tea Time is, well it's a Victorian tea with Halloween themed desserts and a reading of both tarot cards and tea leaves. Our group's reader used a bird themed deck and two of the cards which I got were a peacock and a vulture. I thought those were very fitting for me. I totally forgot to take pictures of our lovely food until we were almost already done so here is the sole photo I have to commemorate our creepy comestibles.
To fit in with our activities our group did our best to dress completely in shades of black and grey, I was completely inspired for this idea by the first episode of American Horror Story: Coven. We were even asked several times if we were some sort of club.
Seriously want to get a variety of black dresses now.
And here is a look at the Salon.

We also took some time to explore the town which felt like it was a movie set. In fact the last time I was there I was convinced that it was where they had filmed Trick 'r Treat. I was mistaken. But here is a look at some highlights of the town for those who haven't had a chance to be there.





No comments:

Post a Comment