Thursday 20 September 2012

Maybe It's Where I'm From...

Just a short post. This summer I had to move back in with my parents and I noticed a few things around town that made me wonder... Is it really my fault I love the occult and grotesque so much? Prepare for photo evidence after the jump.





Most people think "Interesting ad incorporating HSBC's colours", but horror experts know better.
Doesn't that look like the logo of a certain company in a certain zombie franchise?
And these are from the local agricultural fair:
The judge very begrudgingly gave this first prize.
Who could that possibly be on that tracker?
Oh why it's Beetlejuice of course, because he's a farmer right?
So maybe I actually do fit in where I come from after all. If I find more evidence you will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment