Friday 2 December 2011

Christmastime is here, lets make it creepy Pt. 1

It's that time of the year again, when couples constantly cozy up, children make their wishlists and families gather to celebrate the season together. Yes like most people I too enjoy the upbeat tradition filled side of the season, but that doesn't mean I become some sweet little cheezy girl, no I still love horror and science fiction during the holidays. There is even so much Christmas themed material to choose from. So to start off your holiday season right, here is a list of some more interesting films involving Christmas in some way:

-The Children (reaffirmed my lack of desire to reproduce)
-Black Christmas (I've only seen the original)
-Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (so bad it's good)
-Edward Scissor Hands (little less obvious than Nightmare Before Christmas)

As the season goes along I will be adding some more films to this list. So far this year I am hoping to watch Santa's Slay and Rare Exports.

No comments:

Post a Comment